TTDC is a company that works towards the conservation of our planet, especially in the areas of cleaning up wastewater and protecting and planting forests.
For the design and possible construction of Artificial Wetland Systems, TTDC undertakes:
- Evaluation and selection of sites for future plants
- Determining the level of pretreatment
- Selection and vegetation management
- Determination of design parameters and monitoring requirements
- Detailed engineering design of each component of the Treatment Plant.
The Members of TTDC have planted and taken care of 25 thousand trees for restoring forests in areas previously used for cattle ranching in Tabasco, Mexico. The plantations of indigenous trees, on lots of 10 acres or more, help protect the soil, reduce flooding, and soak up CO2 from the atmosphere, while releasing oxygen into it.